20 Questions for Evolutionists
1. Where has macro evolution ever been observed? What's the mechanism for getting new complexity such as new vital organs? How, for example, could a caterpillar evolve into a butterfly?
2. Where are the billions of transitional fossils that should be there if your theory is right? Billions! Not a handful of questionable transitions. Why don't we see a reasonably smooth continuum among all living creatures, or in the fossil record, or both?
3. Who are the evolutionary ancestors of the insects? The evolutionary tree that's in the textbook: where's its trunk and where are its branches?
4. What evidence is there that information, such as that in DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4000 books of coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells? If astronomers received an intelligent radio signal from some distant galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA molecule of just a bacteria also imply an intelligent source?
5. How could organs as complicated as the eye or the ear or the brain of even a tiny bird ever come about by chance or natural processes? How could a bacterial motor evolve?
6. If the solar system evolved, why do three planets spin backwards? Why do at least 6 moons revolve backwards?
7. Why do we have comets if the solar system is billions of years old?
8. Where did all the helium go?
9. How did sexual reproduction evolve?
10. If the big bang occurred, where did all the information around us and in us come from? Has an explosion ever produced order? Or as Sir Isaac Newton said, "Who wound up the clock?"
11. Why do so many of the earth's ancient cultures have flood legends?
12. Where did matter come from? What about space, time, energy, and even the laws of physics?
13. How did the first living cell begin? That's a greater miracle than for a bacteria to evolve to a man. How did that first cell reproduce?
14. Just before life appeared, did the atmosphere have oxygen or did it not have oxygen?
15. Why aren't meteorites found in supposedly old rocks?
16. If it takes intelligence to make an arrowhead, why doesn't it take vastly more intelligence to create a human? Do you really believe that hydrogen will turn into people if you wait long enough?
17. Which came first, DNA or the proteins needed by DNA--which can only be produced by DNA?
18. Can you name one reasonable hypothesis on how the moon got there--any hypothesis that is consistent with all the data? Why aren't students told the scientific reasons for rejecting all the evolutionary theories for the moon's origin?
19. Why won't qualified evolutionists enter into a written, scientific debate?
20. Would you like to explain the origin of any of the following twenty-one features of the earth:
The Grand Canyon and Other Canyons Mid-Oceanic Ridge Continental Shelves and Slopes Ocean Trenches Seamounts and Tablemounts Earthquakes Magnetic Variations on the Ocean Floor Submarine Canyons Coal and Oil Formations Glaciers and the Ice Ages Frozen Mammoths Major Mountain Ranges Overthrusts Volcanoes and Lava Geothermal Heat Metamorphic Rock Strata Plateaus Salt Domes Jigsaw Fit of the Continents Fossil Graveyards
If so, I will point out some obvious problems with your explanation and refer you to 77 pages that explain them all as a result of a global flood.
For the Answers to these questions....... Go to CreationScience.com